Thursday, September 23, 2010

An unfortunate keyboard


I am now embarassed to go out in public with my laptop because my keyboard may lead people to believe that I regularly smash my laptop against the wall.

In actuality, my cat has a secret (now not-so-secret) infatuation with my keyboard keys, and managed to bite off a total of 6 keys (3 of them being the numbers 5,6, and 7, which means that when I am using any of these numbers I have to stop and think about which one is correct. Naturally, using the corresponding characters, %^&, requires even more brain power. ) The spaces left from the missing keys are also sort of frightening-- two of them resemble faces (See above photo.)

Another lovely sight on my computer is due to the prolonged use of my lappy (homestarrunner.com reference.) The paint has literally been melted off of the mouse-less right click thingy due to the incessant occupancy of my hot little thumb resting on it as I click and scroll my life away on my increasingly slow-running and seriously outdated Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook.

3 comments:

  1. Very weird cat. Going after your mouse would have made more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you, you mysterious Gorrilla and how did you come accross my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was led to you by my jungle instincts. Your interest in comedy interested me. If you check my blog, you will find many links to other blogs.

    ReplyDelete