Thursday, September 16, 2010

Caffiene > death


Who doesn't drink coffee? I mean, seriously.

It's one of the few joys there is to still be had in the world today.

You don't even have to like the taste of it, I don't. But put some yummy creamer in there and suddenly a bitter cup of coffee tastes like the creamy hot delicious drug that I have come to know and love.

If it weren't for caffiene, I would surely die. I realize that this is purely psychological, but whatever-- it's not like I'm doing coke here. (Cocaine that is. I've been known to take a hit or two of Coke- namely Cherry or Diet.)

Looking to get addicted to something? Facebook just isn't doing it for you? Get hooked on coffee!

Alright so maaaybe it will slowly start to take over your life, and you will feel like a total zombie in the morning if you don't have it. And yeah, you might find yourself beginning to blow $4 that you don't really have at expensive coffee shops. And sure, people will judge you a little bit when they begin to realize they rarely see you NOT guzzling down a cup of java, but hey. It's all in the name of feeling alert and happy. (Well, at least until you become a full-blown addict and it barely even affects you, making you need even more of it to get the desired effects.)

Only YOU can decide if you want to be addicted to coffee. I hope you make the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment