Sunday, September 19, 2010

My sneeze will surely be the cause of the next wildfire in California


When certain people sneeze, it is barely noticeable. It seems that some individuals have mastered this weird closing off of all their facial holes in order to keep their sneeze in. They can successfully censor their sneezes because they are fortunate enough to not be a carrier of the crazy sneeze gene.

When other people sneeze, however, you wonder if they will survive whatever loud, terrifying thing you just heard come out of them (and in some cases, whatever terrifying thing you just saw come out of them.)

I have never be a good sneeze keeper inner. I can't even fathom it, to be honest. My sneezes are so powerful, they could turn a lit tealight candle into a wildfire in mere moments.

If I were to try to be a dainty sneeze keeper inner, I think my head would surely explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment